7.14.2011

I'm Loving' It


The new Starbucks "Very Berry Hibiscus" Refresher is muy bueno!  I was very hesitant to try this coffee drink that tastes nothing like coffee, but let me just tell you it is so delish.  A grande drink only has 70 calories and it contains freeze-dried berries as well.  Once I finish my beverages, I fill my cup of with water and enjoy my "spa" water at my desk.  If you are lucky enough to have them sampling it at your local Sbux, make sure you give it a try. 

Also loving the Hunger Games Triology.  I am on the final book of the series and trying to find any excuse to read it.   


This bright, cheery and a little bit nautical look from Atlantic-Pacific.  I mean let's be honest, all of her outfits are lust-worthy but this one just screams glamorous fun in the sun.



Even though I am perfectly content and still loving my Yellow KitchenAid Mixer, I fell in love at first sight with this KitchenAid Artisan Susan G. Komen Stand Mixer in Raspberry Ice.  Not only would it be a brilliantly bold addition to any kitchen, but with the purchase of this mixer you are also contributing to the Susan G. Komen Cook for the Cure®’s efforts to cure breast cancer. 


This ring and grey nail polish combo.  Whenever I see this photo I instantly want to run to the nearest beauty supply and pick up a bottle of grey polish (preferably chinchilly).  Grey, yellow, turquoise and a little bit of gold...possibly new bedroom color scheme? 


Visits from friends and babies that include dinners at garlic ball heaven C&O Trattoria in Venice. 


Holding sweet little buddy Raleigh while soaking up rays, sipping some wine at Sip in Malibu and reminiscing with friends.  This past weekend Coffey and Cabe flew down from Seattle so that many of us could meet little Raleigh as well as the handsome Easton.  It was a weekend of making the best of roadblocks and rules and fully of laughter and smiles.  So much fun!

7 comments:

taryn said...

i just bought the first book in that series and need to start reading it! i can't wait! :)

Erin said...

We had so much fun with you! Raleigh is already asking about his next visit to see his pretty lady friends :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Yum i need to try that new sbux drink! i always get the passionfruit iced tea- so refreshing :)

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Ooh tried this yhe other day when they were giving out little samples. It was gooood!

Coug Gal said...

So glad you are loving the series!! I could not put the last book down! Great photos from your visit with Erin & Raleigh!

Kristen said...

i love love loved the hunger games series, so glad you like it!

....writinginmyhead said...

I was searching Google images to find a photo I liked for the Berry Hibiscus Refresher and found yours --with a copy of Mockingjay right next to it, which was going to be the next image for me to search for my blog post today. Obviously, we are both women of discerning tastes! ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin