12.10.2012

Guest Posting at La vie... Jaime today & A Winner!!!

 
it has been a busy, exciting week since i last posted.  first i was in scottsdale for a work event that went swimmingly, then my work holiday party, followed by a birthday brunch and some exciting news at work today.  needless to say i am behind in blogging, my laundry and a few other things!
 
 
 
i was lucky enough to be asked to participate in la vie... jaime's "my stocking" series. one of my daily reads, i happily share what i am crossing my fingers for this christmas from santa! be sure to pop over and look at my picks as well as some other great bloggers selections!
 
and of course, it is time to announce the winner of the shopbop $100 giftcard giveaway!
 
the lucky winner was jess of just rainbows and butterflies!
 
 
congratulations jess! 
 
thank you all for entering and don't fret if you didn't win this one, another giveaway is just around the corner!
 
xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin