5.23.2012

Word Up Wednesday ~ Happy B*Day Mrs. R

(photo by b - cupcakes from me)

i'd like to start off today by wishing my bestie mrs. r a very, very, happy birthday today!  she is the bestest friend a girl could ask for and i feel so lucky to have her in my life.  she is so awesome that all she wants for her birthday is a donation to charity water.  if you wanna show her some love and donate to a good cause then click here!


best way to celebrate and live life!



feeling pretty happy after this wonderful weekend!



love.

sorry for my brief hiatus...things got a little crazy!  hoping to be back to my regular postings tomorrow!

also a very special b*day wish to my daddy-o who shares this special day with mrs. r.  love you both!

xoxo

1 comment:

Holly said...

happy birthday to your bestie and your dad!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin