Song of the Week ~ Sweet Nothing

florence welch + calvin harris = sweet nothings in my ears. 

oh me oh my how i adore this song.  it is not surprising considering i love both the artists on their own, but putting them together is just pure genius. 

fantastic gym jam and overall spirit lifter, let this sweet nothing into your life immediately!


Danielle said...

this is my song-for obvious reasons ;)

Erin Heydt said...

I ADORE this song!

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

Love this song! I always love hearing other blogger's favorites, thanks so much for sharing! Great post.
CoverGirl + Converse

Michelle said...

Amazing Song. Makes me happy every time that I hear it. Love this post.

Peonies + Ballet Flats

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

LOVE this song and Florence.

Jamieofalltrades said...

i've been loving this song too!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin