11.01.2010

Song Of The Week: Check It Out



Over a month ago my gf Mrs. F called me at work to tell me I had to download the newest will.i.am song Check It Out [Explicit] featuring Nicki Minaj.  I kind of spaced and never got to listening to the song until a few weekend ago when we spent Friday night at The Whaler in Venice.  We dropped about $10 into the jukebox and I finally heard the song the Mrs. F was talking about and LOVED it!

Sampling Video Killed The Radio Star, this song is perfect for getting ready for a night out on the town.  This past weekend we listened to it a few times again and I am still not tired of it. 

Check It Out!

3 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

This song gets in my head!!

JAG said...

i swear, whenever you recommend a song, i head straight to itunes and download! love the song!! perfect for a rainy day in the NW!

Chiara said...

GREAT SONG!!!
Thanks for sharing
xoxo
www.joiedevivre-chiara.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin