12.04.2007

Mini Must Haves!

Now I know that big bags are all the rage right now, and the things you can fit into that big bag are endless. However, if you have a formal affair to attend and a clutch is all you can bring, these little minis below will have you not missing that big bag at all!
I happened to stumble into Sephora at lunch today, and was pleased to see that my favorite daily must have is now available in a new flavor! Smith's Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm not only leaves your lips ultra soft, but also with the faintest tint of pink. I use mine at least 10X a day!
I use my Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush everyday because it gives you perfectly rosy cheeks, like you just came in from a cold winters day. The We Wish You Happiness Cheekstain Set comes in totally cute packaging and has three exclusive colors that you can pick and choose for your mood.
Another important must-have everyday is mascara. My blond eyelashes are nonexistent without it. Benefit's A Little Bit BADgal Lash Mascara is a great way to add a little something, something to your evening occasion. And aren't we all secretly a little badgal ourselves?
Lastly, as girls we are supposed to smell good at all times. Well with Philosophy's State of Grace trio, that won't be a problem at all.

I might add that since all of the items above ARE mini, they could also make GREAT stocking-stuffers. So treat yourself or someone else, you gotta love all things mini!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I did a posting today about Rosebud Salve :) Ha! I am interested in trying the new one. I didn't see it when I was at Sephora on Tuesday.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin