5.06.2008

They're back......

The wedding nightmares. I am not sure if any of you fellow brides have had these lovely (read dreadful) dreams, but I thought they were a thing of the past. Nope, not so much. Here are some events that have happened in my dreams, which have me double checking every little detail in real life...
  • I hired clowns to entertain my guests during cocktail hour even though I hate clowns and I kept repeating why are there clowns here?
  • I got married at a mall and my mom wouldn't attend (like I blame her)
  • My hair dresser didn't show and I ending up doing my hair myself, and my friend Avery responded, "It doesn't look very good"
  • Two out of three of my bridesmaids were missing on my wedding day and the one bridesmaid who showed was in her swimsuit!
  • I walked down the aisle to my DJ's cell phone ring tone

That is about all I remember from the various nightmares, but they were kind of traumatizing.

So now it's your turn...any wedding nightmares before the big day?

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry, but I think they're so funny! And I am certain your hair will look just lovely!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

oh yes! in one of them i had the ceremony in my pajamas in our hotel room because the venue somehow wasn't ready yet?

Darci said...

In one of mine, I was forced to walk down the aisle in a white terry cloth bathrobe. I kept saying "this isn't my dress!" but everyone kept saying it didn't matter, it was time to go. They're always so weird!

littlemeah said...

I didn't have any that I can remember but my friend Amy who's getting married in August dreamt that she forgot her veil and had to walk down the aisle wearing bunny ears! yikes! Your wedding sounds beautiful, I'm sure everything will go perfectly. Congratulations!

littlemeah said...

I didn't have any that I can remember but my friend Amy who's getting married in August dreamt that she forgot her veil and had to walk down the aisle wearing bunny ears! yikes! Your wedding sounds beautiful, I'm sure everything will go perfectly. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I remember having a dream about my hair too before my wedding- it was all stringy, long & snarly, & I was desperately trying to brush it out but everyone was telling me I had to walk down the aisle & that my hair didn't matter! Oh yes it did! Luckily they're all dreams- you're wedding will go off without a hitch and you'll look gorgeous!!
Jess (Fouche)

Tara Vorhes said...

oh boy- wedding nightmares just stink... but i will admit they are are kind of funny to read about! My most memorable ones include the officiant not being there and then at the last minute he was there in jeans and a sweater, the musicians weren't there so I was in my dress trying to download the music from iTunes while everyone waited... oh and another time people started leaving because for some reason we weren't starting... there is definitely a pattern of people being late in my dreams!

I am sure that you will look beautiful... and so will your hair!

Shelby said...

Ha these crack me up. I haven't had any specific dreams yet. Just one where nothing was ready. It was like I was teleported from the date of my dream right to the wedding and the only thing's finished were what I had planned so far. (which at the time wasn't much.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin