5.08.2008

Wino Wednesday = Thirsty Thursday


Yikes! Really? Two weeks in a row I am late with my wine review? Well at least it is one day closer to the weekend! The Piper Sonoma Blanc de Noir is quite a nice sparkler to enjoy when you have some celebrating to do and Andre just won't get the job done! I purchased this bottle to celebrate my BF coco + kelley's new job. We indulged in some sushi at Tengu in Santa Monica (ask for Kai - he's a dream) and then retreated back to my place to finish off a bottle of sparkly.

Cassie and I have very different tastes in food, men, and wine but both agreed that this bottle was delightful. Not too sweet, lots of baby bubbles, juicy, and yet it still had a richness to it. Good price, good company, what more could a girl ask for?

1 comment:

cassandra said...

ha ha - i like that last little bit. and yes we do have quite different tastes in all of those things, but thank god we love us some champ and sushi!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin