12.08.2008

Song Of The Week: Santa Baby



Since I was a little girl I have always loved Santa Baby by Madonna at the Holidays. Her voice is just too cute and pouty and it is one of those songs I can (and do) listen to over and over every Christmas time. I know that there are many other versions out there but I will argue that this is the best version yet.

What do you think? Madonna's version, Pussycat Dolls version or the original Eartha Kitt version?

Also, I got some great songs to add to your listening list this season....

* Jackie recommended Christmas All Around by Billy Mack from Love Actually and I have to say it is PERFECT!!!

*Newport Nuptials enjoys Britney Spears My Only Wish (This Year)

*Emilee and Caity Of The Keps both enjoy I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas which I hadn't heard of until last week. Cute and funny!

3 comments:

Shelby said...

My favorite too! My brother and I used to fight over that CD when we were kids. I always wanted to hear Santa Baby and he wanted the Run DMC song. LOL

Anonymous said...

Definately the Madonna version - esp when she said "I don't mean on the phone!"

p.s. glad you liked Hippo :)

Jackie said...

I love this song way more than I did as a kid because now I actually "get it". I haven't heard the Pussycat Dolls version, but I am about to download it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin