12.02.2008

'Tis The Season

I am not sure where the time has gone, but somehow it is already December 2nd (Happy Birthday Brit) and I have 22 days to get all my Christmas shopping finished. I am not stressed (yet) and am hoping to share all sorts of fun gifts to give, wish for or buy for yourself (see below).

Now we all know that the holidays are about spending time with family and friends, and not so much about actual "gifts". However, I have always been one of those people who gets so excited to give presents (even if only to myself). That being said, I started the Holiday Season with a present to myself...these incredible Dolce Vita Snakeskin Covered Platform Pump. I just had to have them, and I figure I can get a lot of use out of them this season and the next. But this is the last present to myself until after Christmas....once those incredible after Christmas Sales hit I can't contain myself for long.

Stay tuned....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin