11.20.2012

Rent It ~ Moonrise Kingdom

 
it has been awhile since i watched a movie that had me smiling from ear to ear the entire time.  moonrise kingdom was beautiful to watch, had an incredible soundtrack and reminded me of my youth.  first loves, rebelling against your parents and camping.  pure fun. 
 
with the four day weekend ahead, i highly recommend renting...heck even buying this flick.  it will not disappoint (unless you absolutely hate wes anderson flicks - then perhaps you should skip it). 
 
here's a sneak peek of what to expect...
 
 
amazing.
  (also my favorite gif to describe how i am feeling about this short week and thanksgiving!)
 
have you seen it yet?  what did you think?  love or hate?  i think i may be adding it to my christmas wishlist.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

i really want to see this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin