11.27.2012

Song of the Week ~ The Nutcracker Suite

 
oh me oh my, the time has arrived! christmas music nonstop until december 26th - woot woot!
 


it is absolutely pathetic how much i look forward to listening to christmas music, some might say borderline psycho, but i can't help it.  it's how i was raised and the only way i know. 

one of my fave christmas movies with a killer soundtrack is of course elf which introduced me to a great modern, jazzy remake of a christmas classic the nutcracker suite.  it is so good!

are you a fan of christmas music?  do you sing along out loud with pride or immediately change the station and grumble when you hear it at the stores?  (i should note, the next few weeks are going to be dedicated to christmas music... don't say i didn't warn you)

happy holidays, let's get this celebrating started!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom starting playing christmas music the other day in her house. It completely caught me off guard. It IS that time of year again :) It's allowed again :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin