11.19.2012

Song of the Week ~ I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix)



i totally had a different song in mind for song of the week, but on my lunch break heard this song instead and just knew it was a better fit for the mood i am in. 

only problem...i didn't know the name of the song, nor the artist and the only words i could remember were, "i, i, wanna".  well let me just tell you, googling that phrase will not provide you with the song i was looking for.  so i took a shot and sang those three small words to my co-worker yvette who luckily, knew not only the song name but also that it was lykke li!

what a lifesaver! today i am thankful yvette knew what the hell i was singing since the lyrics are actually, "i, i follow, i follow you" - not even close. 

in any case, if you need a little pick-me-up for this monday (it's a short week!) this song is sure to do the trick.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin