4.10.2008

Let Them Eat Cupcakes

My mom told me the other day that she thought I had a cupcake fetish. I told her she was crazy, but now I am beginning to think she might be right. I will be deciding on our wedding cupcakes (posting to follow) this weekend, but since it is almost the weekend and looking at cupcakes isn't quite as bad as actually indulging in the cupcakes, check out My Style-Ish Destination Wedding for some great cupcake shots. As for the ULTIMATE indulgence Style-Ish found this...


Can you even imagine carrying this $4,300 Judith Leiber Strawberry Cupcake Clutch ? I wonder if these are the kind of cupcakes Carrie Bradshaw will have at her wedding to Mr. Big :)

3 comments:

Tara Vorhes said...

sweet! that totally reminded me of the watermelon {i think it was a watermelon slice} clutch that Big gave her when they went to the snoooty party with no brown food!

Lindsay said...

Maybe we should showcase Carrie's pin-cushions...? She has a whole slew of them.

PS. I think the clutch was a bird? A swan?

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the mention! I am so jealous that you are getting wedding cupcakes! Can't wait to see them!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin