4.14.2008

Tagging Along...

I've been tagged by In This Instance and would hate to be one of those people who stops playing, so...

RULES:
1) you link back to the person who tagged you. {link above}
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

Here are my six random facts:

1.) i broke my nose when i was four, but my mom and i didn't find out until i was five (whoops!)
2.) the song i have listened to the most on my itunes is "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys
3.) i hate the venice boardwalk! too many people, smells, yuck!
4.) i dry heave picking up waldo's puke but am fine with his poop (weird)
5.) i cannot bite into popsicles because that crisp sound KILLS me!
6.) i still know by heart, and can perform my high school fight song (although i am pretty sure i no longer fit in my uniform and am out of breath once finished)

I tag:
- Avery Bleu
- Coco + Kelley
- Shelby Nycole
- Partridge Family
- My Style-ish Destination Wedding
- Clementine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin