9.11.2009

Forever Frugal Friday ~ Ode to Blair




Is anyone else as excited as I am about Gossip Girl premiering next week? I just adore that show and the characters style is get out of town fantastic. This weeks frugal finds are dedicated to number one bizzo Blair!

Can't you just see our girl Blair sporting this Cafe Peplum Sweater?

Of course it wouldn't be Blair Waldorf style without a fancy headband! This Satin Flower Headband is exactly what Miss Waldorf needs upon entrance into college.

The stylists on Gossip Girl receive many kudos from me, as Blair's wardrobe perfectly mimics her snooty 'tude. I cannot wait to see the ensembles they come up with this year!

You Know You Love Me...XOXO,
YBB

3 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

YES!! I can't wait. My weakness is Chuck Bass.

Anonymous said...

so i need that sweater.

and SO excited for the anna sui line at target!! there two dress i have my eye on

SweetHome said...

LOVE Gossip Girl and the preppey style...I bought some feather headbands @ J.Crew...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin