9.14.2009

Song Of The Week: Heads Will Roll






The current song on heavy rotation on my pod is the Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Heads Will Roll". This song has an awesome beat and totally makes me want to dance. I am loving The Hills and The City (shows I don't even watch, but now that Kristin Cavallari has returned I may just have to start) promotional clips, as they are using this song as the background music.

Also, this song seems to fit how Kayne's outburst at the VMA's was totally unacceptable. That sweet Taylor Swift did not deserve his jackass commentary. Luckily the response thus far to his actions has been similar to the lyrics in this song, "Off, off with your head".



And that's all I have to say about that...

1 comment:

jamieofalltrades said...

The YYYs are one of my favorite bands. I was so sad when I missed them a Bumbershoot. Good stuff.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin