8.30.2011

Song Of The Week: Hang Me Up To Dry

Hang Me Up To Dry - Cold War Kids by DowntownMusic

Last Friday I grabbed HH with my girl Christy in Venice at Canal Club and drinks after at James Beach (home of the yummiest/dangerous mojitio).  It was great catching up with Christy and James Beach was popping.  Mid sip of my Acacia chardonnay I was greeted (with much pleasure) by the sounds of the Cold War Kids incredible song "Hang Me Up To Dry"

It had been awhile since I had heard this song but it absolutely perked me up as well as the lady bartender who loudly proclaimed "I frickin' love this song".  I couldn't have expressed it better myself and knew I just had to make it song of the week.  The song is sexy, catchy, fun and totally pumps me up! 

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

LOVE this song! Heard it a few years back!

Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said...

I had totally forgotten about this song and just heard it in a restaurant the other day! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin