8.23.2011

Summer Essentials Series ~ Mr. & Mrs. OB


Today's (much delayed) Summer Essentials comes from mama to be Emily from Mr. & Mrs. OB.  I first met Emily in summer of 1999 when she pledged Alpha Gams and we have been sorority sisters (and friends of course) since then.  Emily has always possessed great taste and style and looks oh so dang cute as a preggo!  Be sure to follow her progress (she is already at week 36!) and her fantastic SF life over at the blog.  But first take a look at her selections below!

*What one item can you not be without this summer?*



I have a lot of hair and it is thick/wavy/curly and can be a frizzfest. Being pregnant has increased my internal temp quite a bit so blowing my hair out some mornings it just not gonna happen! My hairstylist introduced me to this product and I just love it. I put a few pumps in when my hair is still wet and let it air dry for an easy beach hair look. It also works great for when I do wear my hair straight. It smells yummy and is not overpowering! 

*What are you craving for summer 2011?*


Summer Nights -

I am craving warm summer nights spent outside! Summer nights in San Francisco are usually spent under quite a bit of fog with a chilly wind coming in off the bay. I miss summer dinners in a backyard, lingering over dinner with friends and family! I just want to jump in this photo for the perfect movie night!

*What is your essential summer song for 2011?*


Sly & the Family Stone's "Hot Fun in the Summertime" -
Love this song and listening to oldies in the summertime. When I hear this song it makes me want to be in a lounge chair with summer beverage in hand enjoying the nice warm breeze.

Thank you so much Emily for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your summer faves!  I am in LOVE with the backyard photo and love Shu Uemura products!  They smell oh soo good!

Check back tomorrow when Jen from The Look 4 Less shares her summer essentials!

1 comment:

Coug Gal said...

Thanks for having me, Lyndsy! Love this series :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin