11.28.2007

Wino Wednesday



I love this time of the year because it gives me even more excuses to drink champagne. Let's be honest here, basic math teaches us, Champagne = Celebration Time.

We recently had some friends over for a blind wine tasting, to help us choose our wedding wines (posting on this event is soon to follow). We had selected four sparkling wines for our guests to sample and rate either: 1(hate it), 3(ok), 5(love it). We had nine judges (including Elon & me), and let me just tell you that the Yellow Tail Sparkling White Wine scored 5 points from almost everyone (except my good friend over at Coco+Kelley who gave it a 1!).

I loved this sparkling wine for many reasons:
  1. The name is Yellow Tail, my favorite color is yellow, as is the main color for my wedding :)
  2. The label is pretty and fun, I mean who doesn't love kangaroo's?
  3. It was fruity, bubbly, refreshing and fun!
  4. So cheap! I bought it for $7.99 a bottle at BevMo!

Yellow Tail's mission with this sparkling wine, is to allow everyone the opportunity to enjoy sparkling wine not only on special occasions. Come to think of it, shouldn't we be celebrating life everyday?

Pick up a bottle for your next celebration, whatever it may be :)

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I LOVE Yellow Tail wines. I've yet to try their Sparkling Wine but after your post I think it's on my To Do List! Cheers

Lindsay said...

Its so good - def my fave!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin