2.21.2008

Reem Acra

WOWZA! I knew I loved Reem's wedding dresses, so I shouldn't be surprised that her Fall 2008 Collection is stunning! Here dresses are so flowy, dreamy and leave me feeling breathless. Below are some of my favorite pieces. (Images from Imaxtree.com)

This dress is B-E-A-utiful! I can totally see Angelina Jolie arriving on the red carpet wearing this gown and knocking Brad's socks off. I imagine myself wearing this while cascadind down a grand stairway...








The fabrics that Reem chose to use in these beautiful rich shades or purple and navy make my heart flutter.





Dare I say that we see a developing trend of the asymmetrical dress coming back in style? This dress reminds me of something Katie Holmes wore not too long ago. Classic.







I love everything about this ensemble. The ruffles, the belt, and the black skirt equal perfection.





Although it is a terrible color on me, I can appreciate the fantasticness that is chartreuse. The combination of the cream and chartreuse allows this to be a conservative yet saucy outfit.


If you prefer to stand out in a crowd, then just add some feathers and you my friend are sure to stick out.





Could this dress BE anymore lovely or dramatic. You would definitely need to have some guts to pull off this sheer dress without anything beneath but what an entrance you would make in this stunner!


This silky, slinky, silver/grey halter dress exudes sexiness. I mean it looks like liquid silver and is oh so gorgeous.



Whew....I only reviewed a few fashion collections and I am exhausted! I really wish that someday I will be lucky enough to get to actually attend a show, until then Project Runway and the internet will do. That's all folks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin