8.08.2008

Forever Frugal Friday: BBQ Style

I just love me some summer time BBQ’s! I am off this weekend, with hubby in tow to Simi Valley for some BBQ, beers and friends. The perfect way to spend a Saturday if you ask me. I think the outfit above is the perfect attire for a BBQ at a decent price! Keep it causal and cool in these Leyna Cuffed Short Length Demin Shorts and Country Plaid Woven Shirt . Throw on these comfy Forever 21 Flip Flops and the Oversized Hoop Earrings and you my friends will be chillin’ (since your outfit was under $48), while everyone else is grillin’.

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

adorable!!!

i missed your project runway recap this week.... just wanted you to know that someone reads it! :)

Anonymous said...

that is a great bbq outfit. Good find

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin