8.15.2008

Forever Frugal Friday: Engagement Party


The Soon to be Rinabarger's Engagement Party is tonight up in Seattle and I am so bummed I can't be up there to celebrate this fun couple!

If I had been able to attend, I imagine I would have selected an outfit much like the one below for the cocktail occasion.

I am loving this Tiered Chiffon Strapless Dress for any fun gathering. I would however, remove the belt and let it just flow. I would then jazz it up a little with these Polished Drop Earrings, and a single Bamboo Sectioned Lacquered Bracelet, which together are simple enough to not distract from the busy dress... but are still fancy and fun! The finishing touch would be the Panache Satin Slingback in black which I could definitely wear on many other occasions.

Happy Engagement Party Soon to be Rinabarger's! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, and of course for a fabulous destination wedding!
XOXO

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thank you Mrs. Cook! I wish so badly that you would have been able to attend, but I understand. I'll see you in a couple of weeks when you're in town.
Love you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin