8.05.2008

Wine Bag = Genius

Wine and bread…two of my favorite things to enjoy alone or with friends. I enjoy them so much that this Rebecca Minkoff Wine Bag might just be a necessity. This bag has a separate compartment for your wine and also your bread, which is important as you do not want the wine rolling over and crushing your bread!

This wine bag would also be a great house warming gift, as you could fill it with a nice bottle of wine and delicious olive bread (that is just my preference). Cute, functional and fun!

5 comments:

Holly said...

love this. i'm such a sucker for things like this (i.e. i already have something that could work as well, but not as cute)
nice pick!

Courtney said...

Oh my word- SO cute!! It might be a must have for me as well!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

really really cute!!!!

Shelby said...

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing

Lindsay said...

So cute! Fab idea.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin