8.07.2008

Replicate: Blake Lively

photo from Blakelivelyweb.com

You already know I love me some Gossip Girl, but I REALLY love me some Blake Lively. She is totally stunning, has a smile that lights up whatever room she is in, and seems so sweet and completely down to earth. My kind of gal if you ask me.

She also has impeccable style. Always fun, leisurely, and pulled together…none of this not wearing panties and getting out of a car for her. True to her style, her amazing Tadashi Shoji One Shoulder Dress did not disappoint at the 2008 Teen Choice Awards. I instantly fell in love with the look and hoped to be able to replicate the look for a few less pennies.

Although it is not the same incredible shade of purple as Blake’s, this Dolce Vita Cocoon Dress allows a little room for shapelier thighs and butt. Throw in the Michael Kors Lush Patent Pumps , Majorica Pearl Studs and Cynthia Rowley Soft Leather Sash Belt and you my friends will have everyone gossiping about you! In a good way!

For another great Teen Choice Copycat Outfit, head over to Avery Bleu and check out her finds for Kristen Bell’s fun skirt and top combo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dunno if you've ever seen this site but she puts together similar outfits that celebs have sported for under $100. Very cool.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin