8.20.2009

FINALLY!!!



Yes my friends...Project Runway is back and I while I love it in NYC, I am excited to see how different this season will be filming not only in a new city (LA) but also a new network. I am excited to see Heidi and Tim as well as Michael and Nina. Here's hoping that there is another Christian or Santino to entertain and provide humor to all of us viewers. I am however most excited for the creations! One thing I am skeptical about....Lindsay Lohan as a guest judge? Hmmm...

Be sure to tune in at 8:00 PM for the Project Runway Challenge with some past favorites like Santino (I heart him tough), Sweet P, Daniel V and Chris. Also, with this new season, comes my Project Runway Rundown every Friday, so if you missed out the night before or want a recap, be sure to check back here!

Auf Wiedersehen!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I am NOT excited about Lindsay Lohan, and I'm a little apprehensive about the move to Lifetime...but I've missed Project Runway so much! Can't wait for the season to begin (in just a few hours, yay)!

Coug Gal said...

Could not agree more!!! Yesssss!

The Golden Years said...

I'm watching it right now! :) Definitely excited for this season.. Lindsay Lohan.. I'm a little sketchy about that one too. At least it will be interesting!

PinkSass said...

I'm going to watch at lunch. I hope its good. I really don't like that it's on lifetime though.

But I do love me some Tim Gunn!

"Tim Gunn, Tim Gunn..if he calls your name your done...what happened to Andrae?" hahahahahaha!

Jack said...

Good to know about this.. really nice post..nice video too..

--
Jack
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin