8.18.2009

Girl Crush ~ January Jones

Before I began watching Mad Men, the only thing I could tell you about January Jones is that I think she used to date Ashton Kutcher. Now that I watch, I can tell you she is a beautiful, stunning actress who I have developed a bit of a girl crush on. She can look demure, sweet and innocent and also super sexy. January also seems really normal and down to earth whenever I see her in interviews, which is such a relief. Below are some pics of this pretty lady who has definitely made a name for herself...

Editorial....

{via}

{via}

{GQ}

As Betty Draper....

{via}

I want Betty Draper's entire wardrobe please (you can throw in Don if you like).....


{via}

{via}

{via}

Always flawless at appearances..

{via}

Pretty in Yellow!

{via}

{via}

I am only on disc 2 of season 2 right now, but am already looking forward to the episodes that await me on my DVR. Tell me...who is your favorite Mad Men character?

9 comments:

jamieofalltrades said...

June, she's a foxy little minx. My least favorite character is Pete Campbell... JERK!

CTB said...

I was just telling my husband last night that I have a crush on both of the Drapers. This is such a great show!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, she is a minx. and I want Don Draper alot!!!!!

She also dated Josh Groban...

Beebs said...

I absolutely love Mad Men and January Jones is absolutely stunning!!

you can also follow my blog at beeluxbeauty.blogspot.com

Marge said...

I heart her as well1 Sooo Grace Kelly esc who is my fav. xo

Kris said...

Ditto! I want to jump into Betty Draper's closet and roll around in all the gorgeous dresses! I think my favorite character is the up and coming Miss Peggy Olsen - that girl is going to take over Sterling Cooper!!

Jack said...

That third one is awesome...looking gorgeous in that..Thanks for the post..
--
Jack
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

She is absolutely stunning. I finally caught up and am on track with the third season. Just waiting for Sunday to roll around again.

Joan is my favorite. Got to love fellow redheads!

Anonymous said...

Rather nice site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some pics :).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin