8.28.2009

Forever Frugal Friday ~ Mr. Bo Bangles

I am totally addicted to the show Miami Social on Bravo. Awesome, awesome, awesome! My favorites on the show are Michael and Katrina Campins. In every episode Katrina is rocking some serious bangles and at first I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but as the season progressed I definitely dug this look and her style.

The bangles really spice up this LBD!

{via}

Sports them even in her swimsuit!

So my forever frugal pick for this week are sets of bangles in all kind of colors, shapes and sizes.

Chain Link Bangle Set

Chaundra Bangle Set (Gotta love the pink and yellow combo)


Linked Mixed Bangle Set


Mix and match however your little heart desires, the look is hot and fresh and perfect for the weekend ahead! Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin