10.19.2010

Spooktacular Beauty

I'm not really a Halloween person.  I am not sure, but I just have never really been a big fan of this holiday.  What I do like about the Halloween season (besides all the bite size candy) is the delicious scents and products that become available in October and carry us right into Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Below are a few Halloween treats that won't go right to your hips! 


Ever since I had braces I have never been able to enjoy a caramel apple the same as I always worry something is going to happen to my teeth.  I would like to thank Philosophy for creating this darling Trick or Treat Lip Shine Duo so that I can enjoy carmel apples again without a trip to the dentist.  I am also a total sucker for anything pumpkin scented and I just know this pumpkin spice gloss will not disappoint.


Halloween can be a little on the dirty side and it is important to make sure your hands are clean before you pop in that tasty little treat.  Leave it to Bath & Body Works to come up with the perfectly named Vampire Blood plum scented anti-bacterial hand gel.  Added bonus... it glows in the dark. 



I have never actually bobbed for an apple (perhaps I should add that to my bucket list) but I would most definitely bob for this Bobbing for Apples Set.  Three different scents to liven up your shower and show them apples whose boss.  How you like them apples?



I am loving MAC's Venomous Villains collection a lot.  The colors and artwork are gorgeous and seriously we all know that the Disney villains are so essential to the story.  What a perfect time for this collection to pay tribute to some of the worst villains out there. 

Perhaps these Halloween beauty treats will have me changing my view on Halloween.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the flavors and scents of Fall too--the apple, the pumpkin, the spices...yum.

I am digging Dial's foaming hand soap in Iced Cranberry, so great!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love the lip glosses- i bet they smell amazing. The Vampire Blood is right up my alley too!

Anonymous said...

i love the mac collections! and philisophy is soooo fab

Lilacandgrey said...

fun stuff!
<3Cara

"Tea Time" Print Giveaway-Come on Over and Check it Out!

Chuck said...

HILARIOUS!: vampire blood hand sanitizer...

too cute.

ChuckRefreshed

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin