5.20.2011

Forever Frugal Friday


I absolutely need this Layered Beaded Section Necklace this summer.  The perfect statement piece to dress up your simple tank top, maxi dress or anything really. 



Last February I purchased one of my favorite items in my wardrobe a striped blazer from H&M that cost me a whopping $24.  Every time I wear it I get compliments and it is sold out all over from what I can tell.  I forwarded this Striped Knit Blazer over to my coworker and although it isn't exactly the same it is pretty close and still a great deal. 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Give me that necklace NOW. It's the best thing I've seen yet.

Anonymous said...

I NEED THAT NECKLACE NOW. perfect for a hot pink dress I have!!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Great find! Forever 21 has the best jewelry. I have to get over there today and get it. They have a really nice, new store here in Fashion Island. I'm on my way!

ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com

Marian said...

I'm pretty sure I absolutely need that necklace too:)

Anonymous said...

The striped blazer is crazy cool. I love items that are work appropriate and then can be spiced up for the weekend. Cute look, thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin