9.20.2011

Summer Essentails Series ~ I Spry


I am happy to share I Spry's summer essentials with all of you.  Spry is one of my fave friends who is always willing to help you out, bow out of arts and crafts time and enjoy a slice of meatloaf with your current man friend.  She is also gorgeous, generous and fun as all get out.  She may not ever upload photos that she captures and could afford to update her blog a little bit more often but I consider myself blessed she took the time to respond and contribute to YBB as this girl is a baller, shot caller and a busy bee in her career.  Without further ado I present to you LSpry's summer must haves!

*What one item can you not be without this summer? *


Good friends and good beer!

*What are you craving for summer 2011?*


Lots of sun and fun shorts! 

*What is your essential summer song for 2011?*


"Summertime" - Will Smith

Thank you LSpry for sharing your picks with us! I am so lucky to call you one of my besties!!  XOXO

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Ha! I was slightly shocked to see this post :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin