2.23.2012

Poppin' Prints

clockwise from top: 1/2/3/4

when i saw the tibi fern print easy dress this morning i just fell head over heels in love with it.  the colors, the style and the print are pretty much perfection.  which got me thinking...i don't wear prints all that often and i definitely need to add some into my wardrobe. 

owning any of the pieces above would make me quite happy, but i also wouldn't mind owning the item below either (and is much more budget friendly)...

i saw this adorable bird-print charmeuse blouse at old navy and came so close to buying it, but kept on walking.  then the gorgeous julia from gal meets glam wore it and i am just kicking my self for passing on it.  a trip to old navy may or may not be in store for me this weekend.

how are you feeling about prints?  have you already incorporated them into your wardrobe?  what's your favorite ensemble to wear your print with? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that ON top on her blog too. Its so cute, but I know not something I'd wear too much...

Kristen said...

i typically stay away from prints, but i'm trying to introduce more into my wardrobe, they're so cute

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I bought that ON top too! LOVE it. go back and get it ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin