9.24.2008

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff....

Okay so maybe a wedding, or your company presentation, or meeting your significant others parents for the first time, aren't necessarily small things. However, they are all things that you do not want to be "pitting out" when doing. Especially when they all require the perfect outfit and poise, and pit-stains my friends, just don't go with anything.

When I figured out that it might be hot, and I might be a tad nervous on the "big day", I realized I needed a deodorant that wouldn't show everyone exactly how I was feeling. I picked up a tube of Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, and have to say I was a bit perturbed by the fact that I would spread this lotion-like substance under my arms and that it would work as well as Secret Clinical. I am quite happy to say that it did work well, and I got over the weirdness that is applying lotion under your armpits. I think I was developing a bit of an immunity to the Secret Clinical and this deodorant gave me the results that I desired.

So if you have a big event coming up and nothing seems to work, try this deodorant out, it is quite literally superb!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That's good to know. I'm a huge fan of Secret Clinical since it is the only thing that has really worked on me and held up over time.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin