9.17.2008

Leather Flip-Flops - On Sale!!


Today I was browsing the Century City Mall and decided to peep into Martin + Osa and check out what they had in store. I don't generally head in there but today it was as if the store was calling me inside for a reason. Well that reason was these awesomely, perfect Osa Leather Flip-Flops. Not only are they super comfy, but they were also on sale for $29.95 less an additional 25%! I quickly snatched up the gold and "purple" (they are NOT purple but rather a royal blue - never would I buy that color combo ever - GO COUGS!) and headed to my local register. I love them and cannot wait to sport them in D.C. this weekend!

BTW...do any of you readers have any suggestions for drinks, dinner, must see places for this upcoming weekend? We have Friday night, Saturday day and Sunday morning to get some sight seeing and eating in. Would love to hear what ya'll have to offer!

So if you are in the need of some seriously sweet flip-flops head on over to Martin + Osa.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool blog! Found you while Blog Hopping tonight. I'm sending the link to my bride, your interests are right up her alley!
Cheers!

Aricka said...

I never heard of this retailer before! I love them. I'm going shopping tonight. Still searching for summer items to take on my honeymoon in January.
Aricka

Aricka said...

I always search for coupons when shopping online and I found one that worked for martin + osa, I saved an additional 20% off sale prices! My sandals were 23.96 and my shorts 11.97! Thanks for sharing this site.
Aricka

cassandra said...

ohh! you should ask erin for tips on DC eating... she's such a foodie and she lived there for a few years, so she should know! have a safe trip friend! can't wait for dinner when you're back :)

Carly said...

stop by Cake Love if you can!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin