9.25.2008

Happiness Is....

It has already been a heck of week at work, but I have much to be happy about in my personal life!

First off, last week I was asked by Darci at With This Ring if I was interested in being a guest blogger while she was away getting married. My answer of course was an enthusiastic "YES!!!" Darci provided me much inspiration in my wedding planning, and her creativeness never ceases to amaze me. Congrats to Darci, and thank you for allowing me to be apart of your amazing blog!!

Second off, Erin at Blue-Eyed Bride sent me a sweet email, naming me the proud new owner/winner of a Reisenthel collapsible basket and cover! I got to pick out my own design and of course couldn't decide between two, so Erin selected one for me and I will have a surprise awaiting me in the next week or so. Thank you Erin for the fun giveaway and congrats on your 200th post!

Here's hoping ya'll are having lots to be happy about this week as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so cool. When are you posting?

Lyndsy said...

Already did, last Tuesday 09/23 :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin