9.05.2008

Forever Frugal Friday

Whilst in Seattle this past weekend, I was reminded of how quickly the weather can change and how difficult it is to pack appropriately for a weekend away. I had brought a cute little JCrew dress to wear to the rehearsal dinner and of course it was sleeveless and not appropriate at all for the 67 degrees outside.

A quick pop into the closest Forever 21 (Northgate Mall's is AWESOME and ORGANIZED!), and I came out with this Pointelle Open Front Cardigan which was exactly what I needed. This baby got some use over the 5 days there and also got many compliments. Online it is also available in black but I didn't see it in the store. Which ever color you choose, you are sure to be cozy, comfy and chic all at the same time. Sweet!

1 comment:

LyndsAU said...

I love love love Forever 21! It is so fab!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin