6.08.2009

On the Hunt for Hunters....

Since June Gloom is still here (although the sun is fighting back everyday), I decided every Monday to share another fabulous pair of Hunter Boots to help me see the positive of the grey and make me look forward to sunny skies in July!


Ever since I saw this photo of Uma Thurman (which currently resides on my wall at work) in the UK Instyle Magazine, I have wanted these boots in beige.

I love the stripe down the back and that they are little more beachy and casual than the regular Hunters. And seriously...how cute do they look with what Uma has on? Also I love her quote, "Style is being comfortable in your clothes and your own skin". I'll take that entire outfit please and thank you.

2 comments:

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

LOVING these boots!!!

Anonymous said...

oh man, these are gorg

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin