6.01.2009

Song Of The Week: Give It To Me Right

The other day I was browsing Express, when I heard what I thought was The Zombies, Time Of The Season. I have loved that song since I was seven years old, but thought it was a weird selection for Express. Then this beautiful voice came on that reminded me a bit of Duffy and I was instantly a fan. I googled "girl song with Time of the Season in background" and found out that a Miss Melanie Fiona sang this song I enjoyed so much. So now I am sharing it with you, and hoping you like it as much as I do! And if you do, then be sure to check out her website for new music, tour dates and to follow her blog!

2 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Thanks for sharing this song - I LOVE it!!!

Lyndsy said...

So glad you like it! If you want to follow Melanie more be sure to check out her website http://www.melaniefiona.com :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin