6.22.2009

Summer Essentials Series


Summer has arrived and with it comes a whole new list of items that I just cannot live without, crave and will be listening to non-stop. I have asked some of my friends and fellow bloggers to share their lists as well, so be sure to check back everyday and see what you might need to add to your summer list as well!

*What one item can you not be without this summer?


Simple...Neutrogena's Fresh Cooling Body Mist in SPF 45. I am scared to death of having my chest end up like Tamra from The Real Housewives of Orange County, and also skin cancer freaks me out. Which is why I won't leave home without this yummy scented sunblock slathered all over me. It keeps your skin cool, gives it a lovely sheen and best of all, keeps the sunburn away (also available in SPF 30 & SPF 70).

*What are you craving for summer 2009?

{via}


Maybe it is because Lonely Island's, I'm on a Boat has been on repeat wherever I go, or because I haven't been on an actual boat since 2005 (and I am not sure if a booze cruise actually counts), but I am craving an adventure on the open seas. Sure I would prefer to take a ride on a yacht...but I am also open for a sailboat or a catamaran (with visions of Thomas Crown, dancing in my head).

*What is your essential summer song for 2009?

This one was the hardest to answer personally, because there are just too many great songs for summer. But it dawned on me this weekend while walking Waldo...The Joker by The Steve Miller Band. Perfect for a BBQ, out by the pool, cruising in your car, and just absolutely timeless. I never grow tired of it and it is one of those songs that everyone sings along to.

So there you have it. My Summer '09 Essentials. Be sure to check back tomorrow to see Shelby Nycole's summer essentials.

6 comments:

Erin said...

If you would come back to Seattle this summer we could guarantee you a fabulous time on a boat. We could even have some Cakebreak Chardonay waiting on deck for you - do you have you convinced yet??

jamieofalltrades said...

I love YYBs picks for summer! Can't wait to see everyones!

Shelby said...

Take me with you on your nautical adventures!

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

I might have to try out that sunscreen, and I could use a trip on a boat as well!

Nicole Marie said...

i am dreaming of spending my day on a boat and jumping off into the crystal blue water!

Lyndsy said...

Oh Erin...you had me at Cakebread! I will keep my eyes out for cheap fares up north!

As for the rest of you ladies, glad to hear I am not the only one craving an open sea adventure!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin