6.15.2009

Song Of The Week: Chillin

Wale featuring Lady Gaga - Chillin from UniversalMusicGroup on Vimeo.

I CANNOT express in words how much I adore this song right now. In fact this past weekend, I am pretty sure I listened to it at least 6 or 7 times. For the longest time I just assumed the lady voice on this song when I heard it on the radio was MIA, but when I searched MIA nothing was coming up. Well that my friends is because it is the always awesome Lady Gaga lending the female vocals.

Sa-Weet!

3 comments:

KR said...

lady gaga makes everything sound fabulous!

jamieofalltrades said...

lady gaga make me want to sip champagne, eat cupcakes and dance!

Lyndsy said...

Kaitlyn ~ I agree - everything is better with a little lady gaga!

Jamie ~ I couldn't have said it better myself. Let's find her, make friends and just dance :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin