7.15.2009

Little Black Beauty Items

My girlfriend Michelle over at P.S. emailed all us girls today for a mascara and eyeliner recommendation, which I was all too happy to answer since I am currently loving both products I use.

First things first, this mascara is phenomenal. L'Oreal has really outdone themselves with their Extra Volume Collagen Washable Mascara. The brush pulls out just the right amount of mascara and it coats my lashes perfectly. I throw on two coats and my eyelashes are full and luscious and I love it! It washes off very easily but doesn't smudge, nor flake off. Best part is it's under $10!! Seriously, I think my search for the perfect mascara can come screeching to a halt, because I love this tube!

When I go out for a night on the town, I like to do my eyes a little more dramatically and line my inner eyelid on the top and bottom. It just gives eyes an instant intensity and makes my blue look even more blue. The problem with this is that a quarter of the way through the evening I have usually washed off the liner from blinking. That's where Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes eyeliner comes in. It is a soft pencil with bold color and it glides ever so smoothly on your inner rim. It stays on for 75% of the night which I'll take, since I prolly should head home the remaining 25% of the night.

Yahoo for good beauty products!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much friend!!! I am going today to pick up my new mascara (can't wait to try it!) and I got the eyeliner yesterday! You're the best! :)

Bekki said...

The Colossal is AWESOME and inexpensive!! My Favo!

Megan, Ryan & Addi said...

I just had to let you know that I too picked up some of that new mascara after reading your post about it and it is FAB! Perfect guilt free make up purchase! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin