7.02.2009

Summer Essential Series ~ Sweet Nothings

I am excited to close out this week with Sara & Danielle from Sweet Nothings. I found their rocking blog a few months back and haven't looked back. These two best friends are separated by hundreds of miles (something I am going to need to get use to soon) but both contribute regularly to the blog. I check it daily for fashion tips, flea market finds, home improvements and just to get a smile on my face. I feel like I have known these girls for years! If you haven't already, be sure to follow these ladies adventures in California. Without further ado, check out their summer essentials below...




*What one item can you not be without in the summer?

The item we cannot live without this summer is a big tote that we hold everything we could possibly need in! Items we must have are: Sunscreen, the two books we are currently reading, sunnies (the bigger the better), and a notebook to jot down anything and everything.


*What are you craving for summer 2009?

The two items we are CRAVING for summer are a straw fedora and retro swimsuit both from Anthropologie.





*What is your essential summer song for 2009?

Our essential song of the summer is Keri Hilson f/ Neyo, "Knock You Down".

Thank you Danielle and Sara for sharing your awesome essentials. I have been regularly blasting "Knock You Down" for the last week and am sure it will continue on throughout the summer. I also need to invest in a kick ass fedora, and am loving that retro swimsuit as well (no surprise it's from Anthro!). That's it for this week, be sure to come back next Monday for Mariana's must haves.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the blog and that Anthropologie bathing suit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks hun for including us! And what a sweet writeup you did! :)

Happy 4th of july!!

Lindsay said...

Whoops, I forgot to do mine! I totally thought of stuff too. My poor neglected blog.... =(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin