11.02.2009

Song Of The Week: Sleepyhead


After an incredible trip east to see Mrs. R (pics and recap later this week), Passion Pit's "Sleepyhead", describes exactly how I am feeling! The songs electronic beat however has been helping me snap out of it this first Monday of November.

I am new fan of this band, and am loving this album more and more every time I listen to it. Chances are you are not familiar with their name but have heard many of their tunes in TV shows (featured in current season of Gossip Girl), movies or shopping at your local store. As I have learn more of their tunes and sounds, I am always recognizing their work out and about.



Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Looove this song:)

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

Oh, I love this song. Cuddle Fuddle is super good too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin