11.16.2009

Song Of The Week: Whatever You Like



I could not keep my eyes open for last weeks episode of Gossip Girl, but managed to open my eyes long enough to hear Anya Marina's awesome cover of T.I.'s "Whatever You Like". Unfortunately I fell asleep, and forgot the name of the song that I wanted to download the next day. Luckily for me Live.to.the.point.of.tears posted this song and artist and it all came flashing back to me.

I love the original and am totally feeling Anya's version in a whole new way. Fun, light, and sexy, this song is currently being played on the IPod every 10 to 15 songs.

You can have whatever you like...and I think you will like this!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this TI song and can't imagine hearing it any other way, but this cover is AMAZING! It is definitely going into my rotation. THANKS!!

Shelby said...

Ahh! I was so gonna blog this. LOOOOOVE! Her voice is amazing :)

Luci said...

Ahh I love this cover! It was the best part about last week's GG! :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I loved this too and forgot to google it- thanks for sharing!! :)

Brettan said...

So good right. Now I just need someone to make out with me to it. Dammit.

G Tauberge said...

love it!


xo SAUVAGE

Lyndsy said...

Brettan ~ This would be the HOTTEST song to makeout to! Good call!

prashant said...

this cover is AMAZING! It is definitely going into my rotation.

Web hosting india

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin