2.11.2011

Happy {Sweet Relief} Weekend


It has been one of those weeks.  Again, not in a bad way but in a busy way, a way where you can't remember what day it is, what hour you are in and whether everything is ready for the next day kind of weeks.  I am happy for the weekend ahead, even if I will be taking some work home with me. 

I'm looking forward to playing some wii, drinking some coffee, taking a hike, soaking up some sun and enjoying the Grammy's.  What's your weekend got in store? 

Don't forget to enter to win a $25 gift card to Apothica here and hit me up on Twitter @lyndsylee with your entry! 

Have a wonderful weekend my loves! Smooches!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

could the weather be any better this weekend! spent saturday in santa monica and it was perfect!

Ashley said...

CUTTTTE blog!!! i just stumbled on it... i love love love this picture! ... and all the other ones you have on your blog!

Kristen said...

Happy Valentines day love!

I can't wait to see you next week! I have a few outfit ideas already, I'll probably FB you them soon. LOL.

The eyeshadow I'm wearing is Maybelline Color Plush Silk Eyshadow in Bronze Blowout. Here's my review here:
http://lovelipstickandpearls.blogspot.com/2010/08/product-review-maybelline-eye-studio.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin