6.24.2008

Luscious Lashes

I have always been since I can remember a mascara junkie. With blonde eyelashes, I kind of look like a freak without it. True story, my senior year of college we went to Vegas for spring break and I bought four different tubes of mascara for the trip. You'd think I would have found a winner between the four of them. Not so much. Searching for the perfect mascara for the wedding wasn't any easier because I needed a mascara that not only lengthened, but also made my eye lashes fuller. I am very particular about my brushes and the wand. I hate ultra long wands, what's the point?

Well my friends, I have found my new makeup staple. Prescriptives 'Lash Envy' Mascara, is almost perfect. The wand is the perfect length, the brush is full without being harsh, and the color stays all day without flaking. It was the mascara I used for my wedding day and I think it will be one I use for many days ahead. In fact I even had a gal at Disneyland ask me what type of mascara I use, it's that good!

So if you still haven't found a good mascara, try this one out...stop being envious and go get the lashes you have always wanted!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm going ot take you up on this reccomendation. I hate my mascara because it doesn't give me any length or volume, but it does stay on like nothing else. I'm excited to try something new!

mom2lo said...

OMG! Thank you SO much for this post! I've been looking for a replacement for my old favorite Lancome mascara and have had ZERO luck! I can't wait to give this a try on my skimpy lashes!

Just Another Day...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin