6.30.2008

Wedding Hair Inspiration

Finding the perfect hairstyle for your wedding day is quite a task. First of all you have to make sure it works with your jewelry, veil and dress. Secondly you have to make sure that the hair style will actually work on your hair. As soon as I saw these pictures below of Carrie Underwood from the 2007 Movies Rock Event, I knew that Carrie's do was my wedding hair inspiration.

Carrie Underwood Photos: Carrie Underwood Fan Photos


I loved how the hair was done, without being done. I am quite lucky to have had such an amazing hair stylist who made the look possible and totally perfect!



Photo: Shelby Nycole


If you live in Los Angeles and need a good hair stylist for everyday or your next big event, I highly recommend hiring Jaime from Hush Hush in Manhattan Beach. She is so talented and can replicate any picture you bring her. I feel lucky to not only have my hair cut and styled by her but also to call her one of my best friends. She has done my hair for all my special events and also styled all my bridesmaids hair as well.

Most importantly when deciding on your hair style for your big day, make sure you do a trial run a month or two before the wedding and be sure to test the hair with your wedding dress on as well as the jewelry. It will make all the difference in the world and ensure that you are the happiest and prettiest bride to be the day of your wedding!

8 comments:

Jenna said...

You really did look gorgeous, and I don't think I have ever seen such an exact interpretation of a photo! You are seriously making me rethink my original plan to have my sister do her best work on my hair to save some money.

Michelle said...

That's really funny, that was the exact same photo of Carrie Underwood that I took to the salon for my MOH hairstyle for Courtney's wedding. My hair did NOT look like the picture though, hahaha! Yours seriously looked exactly like hers...props to your stylist for that! ;)

Kelly said...

beautiful...and your hair stylist did a fantastic job! It is like exactly the same.

Courtney said...

Your hair looks GORGEOUS!!! Such a pretty bridey!

Shelby said...

Your hair looked BETTER than the inspiration. Way to go Jamie!

jessica lynn said...

looooooooove it!

Anonymous said...

i stumbled on your blog while googling hairstyles...

i am obsessed!!! my wedding is 6 months away, and i wish i would have stumbled across it sooner!!!
your wedding was beautiful.

saket srivastav said...

Really awesome your blog and his posting are too good.thanx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin