6.23.2008

Song of the Week: You Can't Always Get What You Want

I began watching the show Swingtown a few weeks back mainly because Grant Show was on it and he has a mustache. I know, not the best reason to tune into a show but I do love me some Jake from Melrose Place! The show is pretty good, it makes me giggle and grimace a bit, but what I love most about the show is the music! Incredible tunes that have me singing along all night long. Last week's episode featured The Rolling Stones, You Can't Always Get What You Want and I was reminded of how amazing that song is, and how it really does apply to life in general. For example, I really didn't want the weekend to end, yet somehow today is Monday and I am back at work. Music to my ears :)

1 comment:

Kris said...

I also love this song!!! Good choice! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin