1.29.2010

Forever Frugal Friday

I have had my eye on these Dolce Vita Trinity Studded Pumps for quite some time but just couldn't justify the $210 purchase.

I can however justify a $25.80 purchase...

I think I can look past the fact that they are velvet...because these Studded Pumps are a great knock off. However, I might need to see these puppies in person before any commitment is made.

A trip to Forever is definitely in the cards for me this weekend, and I am hoping to come back with some great finds like Miss Amber did (loving that grey and white striped skirt)!

1 comment:

Amber's Notebook said...

omg I have loved those Dolce Vita Shoes for so long!! The price stoped me, great look for less! And Awww you are so sweet!!! I hope you find that $6 skirt!! They have it in blue too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin