1.21.2010

Missing Your Mojo?

The beginning of the new year always means everyone is back at the gym and you are fighting to use the next treadmill or elliptical. Twenty Ten is no different, except if you are having a hard time getting motivated or staying energized might I recommend you try a Clif Mojo Trail Mix Bar?

They are 70% organic and so tasty. I usually split the bar up between two days for that little pick me up in the afternoon around 3 PM. The Peanut Butter Pretzel is my favorite and totally keeps me on track for the gym after work. I have found that most "energy bars" tend to be dry, or tasteless and I have to force myself to eat them, whereas with the Mojo bar I have to tell myself half today, and half tomorrow because I could eat the whole thing in one setting.

A bar that tastes good, is well balanced and gives me my "mojo" back....yeah baby!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. These bars are SO GOOD. No artificial taste, like some bars.

Barefoot Chic said...

I've never tried these... I think I should :)

Carolina said...

It's soo funny that I just ate one of these for the first time ever..this morning! And only by accident, because I was starving and it was all my coworker had to offer me! I had the peanut butter and jelly and was delish!

For a "bar" of that sort...which I never eat...it was goood!

:)

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

I know what you're saying about fighting for cardio machines...sheesh! It doesn't matter what time I go, I always have to wait.

Coug Gal said...

Bought one of these per your rec, had it this morning before/after gym! It was great, thanks Lyndsy!

Lyndsy said...

Glad you liked them Emily!

Carolina ~ I will be on the lookout for the peanut butter and jelly. I heart PB&J normally so I would imagine it is fantastic!

Post Grad ~ Pretty sure that the lines will ease up mid February!

Barefoot Chic ~ They really are fabu!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin